User Overview

Followers and Following

Followers
Following
Trendsmap

History

Total Followers - Last Year
Daily Follower Change - Last Year
Daily Tweets - Last Year

Tweet Stats

Analysed 4,286 tweets, tweets from the last 375 weeks.
Tweets Day of Week (UTC)
Tweets Hour of Day (UTC)
Key:
Tweets
Retweets
Quotes
Replies
Tweets Day and Hour Heatmap (UTC)

Tweets

Last 50 tweets from @neymarjr
Vou te mandar a Juju 👓 e você vai ficar “ON”
In reply to @AngelaKaroline7
O meu amigo @neymarjr me prometeu um óculos de moleca doida e até hoje não recebi. Bora cobrar?!!
 
So excited to announce that I’ve partnered with KONAMI as an Official Ambassador for #PES2021 and beyond. We’ll have an iconic PES moment soon, so come and play!

konami.jp/3iccvH3

#PES2021 #IconicMomentSeries @officialpes
#ad
 
In reply to @PUMA
@PUMA WILD RIDER 👀🐾 New favourites 🔥 @PUMA
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏻💙💚💛
#triller@triller

triller.onelink.me/3679536501/fec…
 
Neynight modo ON ✅🇧🇷
 
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 💙💚💛
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 💙💚💛
@triller#triller
 
In reply to @RicaPerrone
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 e os caras me acham mala ainda 🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
 
SEXTOU com S de “SEU gol” que vai sair hoje 🤣😜
 
When we face challenges and difficult times, we must hold on to our dreams and continue to pursue them.
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽💚💙💛 
@pumafootball #433
 
 
Boa semana pra nós 🙏🏽 Foco, força e fé …
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 💙💚💛
 
Ei, você 👀
 
VAMOOOOOO CARALHOOO !!!! 👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽
AQUI É BRASIL PORRA 💙💚💛
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 💙💚💛
 
toy sensible quiero un abrazooooo
Replying to @emimernes_
Te lo doy 🙋🏽‍♂️
 
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 💙💚💛 🙏🏽
 
Oi @ 🤣❤️🤷🏽‍♂️
 
Neymar Jr Retweeted ·  
#Bastidores 🎬 Neymar Jr e SFR - Grupo Altice, parceira da NR Sports, se encontraram no início de 2021 em Paris para uma sessão de fotos e videos. Nós registramos cada detalhe e apresentamos pra vocês!🤩

💥 youtube.com/NRSportsAudiov…
🔔 Inscreva-se!

#NRSports #Neymar #SFR #Altice
 
I used to dream about the future like each and every one of you 💭
Chase your dreams. Believe. You are the future.
@pumafootball
 
“ eu passo a mão, passo a língua, passo a boca “ 🕺🏽🎵🇧🇷 @neymarjr pic.twitter.com/6HTCIKMR68
Replying to @LucasPaqueta97
Ficou esquisito o Tweet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
💙💚💛
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 💙💚💛🙏🏽
 
In reply to @neymarjr
@neymarjr na próxima tá autorizado acerta o gol de primeira viu!
Replying to @LumenaAleluia
Já sabia que ia voltar 😜 só pra ter um friozinho na barriga !! Mas e aí? Comemorou o gol ou só veio soltar graça aqui ? 🤣🤣🤣
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽💙💚💛
 
From FUTURE Z to FUTURO Z 🇧🇷 @pumafootball
 
 
 
Hey guys tomorrow @FlakesPower , @TheGrefg and @Ninja have accepted a @FortniteGame squad at 4pm Brazil ! Who comes with us ?
 
From O Fenômeno on the pitch to El Presidente in the boardroom 🙌
Watch my friend @Ronaldo 's incredible journey at @realvalladolid on DAZN, available all over the world and coming soon to Brazil 📺
Download the DAZN app now! 📢

@DAZNGroup #RonaldoElPresidente #ad
 
Mc KEVIN 🖤🙏🏽
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽
 
 
Não me pergunte o porque mas #YADINHO
 
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽❤️⚽️
 
l'histoire continue ❤️💙 ALLEZ PSG
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽❤️
 
Life is a joke 🤪⚽️
 
Replying to @rafauccman
🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
Respeito é bom, cabe em qualquer lugar, e a gente gosta!
Replying to @WesleySafadao
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
 
E nos deixe cair em tentação
Replying to @luisasonza
Amém 🤣🙏🏽
 
donde están mis tortas fritas
Replying to @emimernes_
Hay que pedir por la aplicación 🤣🤣
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽
 
Perdemos a batalha mas a guerra continua. Eu acredito na minha equipe, acredito que podemos ser melhores do que fomos. ALLEZ PARIS ❤️💙 1% de chance 99% de fé 🙏🏽
 
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽❤️⚽️
 
Vamo que o Pai tá on 😜🤣
 
 
Free access is provided to the 8 hour timeframe for this page.

A Trendsmap Explore subscription provides full access to all available timeframes

Find out more

This account is already logged in to Trendsmap.
Your subscription allows access for one user. If you require access for more users, you can create additional subscriptions.
Please Contact us if you are interested in discussing discounts for 3+ users for your organisation, or have any other queries.