@WWE | 10,422,230 followers
.@ProjectCiampa is ROLLING. #Raw
GIF

Tweet Engagement Stats

Stats are based upon replies and quotes of this tweet

Engagement Map

Quotes
Replies
Retweets
Trendsmap

Replies and Quotes

Total of 42 replies and 6 quotes found
Vince - Now this is my kinda crowd
 
This CASUAL CROWD is ruining Ciampa and Gargano's debut
 
Literally no one on planet earth has a cooler family than me.
Congrats on the Monday Night Raw debut cuz!!!
 
 
NEVER go back to Lafayette
 
Let’s do this match again on the Raw after Mania please
 
 
Such an amazing match waste it on the stupid crowd. 🤬
 
Can't wait to watch the highlights on YouTube when you guys amplify the crowd noise, or just add noise because there's nothing to amplify.
 
This crowd deserve Baron Corbin for 9 hours
 
This 👏 crowd 👏 sucks 👏 this 👏 crowd 👏 sucks 👏 this 👏 crowd 👏 sucks 👏
 
get up crowd sleeping or drunk?
 
 
Lol, Cole calling Gargano and Ciampa upstarts
 
i feel bad for johnny jackass and tommy & goldie. this crowd is awful.
 
 
This is the best tag tram match I’ve seen on raw in years and this crowd quieter than a closed library.
 
 
This crowd is god awful. Please remind whoever chooses the locations to never come back to this town.
 
 
 
He's so good. The crowd sucks.
 
 
 
Aliester black vs seth rollins
 
 
 
🐐🐐🐐🐐
 
I’m gonna start pimp slapping the crowd
 
 
 
 
Alright, WWE may ruined the crowd with their trash booking, but there is a limit and this crowd has a problem, they are dead, so bad crowd, they suck.
 
Really good match. Crap crowd. Also, are these NXT guys here to stay or is it one night only? I keep hearing debut but it still seems iffy.
 
ROLLING like a Psycho Killer #RAW
 
For everyone saying the crowd is lame do you realize less thank 5 percent of us WWE fans watch NXT? Why do you think guys that got over in NXT struggle on main? Not because they are held back. Because the other 95 percent doesn’t dig them. We are a small, select group.
 
how can the crowd be so quiet with the outstanding match!!!!
 
 
is the future of @WWE! Most exciting Wrestler out there! pic.twitter.com/d8mkitOo4E
 
 
 
Lafayette does not deserve this match. #RAW #thiscrowdsucks
 
 
In Louisiana's 4th largest city. In front of people who don't know who they are.
 
 
Over 3 replies and quotes not shown

Retweeters

143 retweeters not shown
Get Full Access Now
Login via Twitter to start your free trial now

Don't have a Twitter account? You can also register via Facebook or Instagram

Existing users can login

Our trial allows access to only the 8 hour timeframe for this page.

A Trendsmap Plus subscription provides full access to all available timeframes

Signup Now