@ABC | 17,804,807 followers
Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee is considering introducing express toll lanes on highways and tripling a fee for electric car owners as he looks for ways to pay for tens of billions of dollars in roadway projects. abcn.ws/3un249Z
Tennessee roads plan mulls toll lanes, electric car fee hike
abcnews.go.com

Tweet Engagement Stats

Stats are based upon replies and quotes of this tweet

Engagement Map

Quotes
Replies
Retweets
Trendsmap

Replies and Quotes

Total of 23 replies and 5 quotes found
 
In reply to @ABC
Just raise the price of bullets for a week and it’ll be paid off lickety split Butlick
 
In reply to @ABC
 
In reply to @ABC
A tripled fee kinda defeats the purpose of driving electric in Tennessee, but perhaps that's what Pilot Flying J wants.
 
In reply to @ABC
The state of Tennessee received more than $1.2 billion for highways and bridges from the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.Oct 14, 2022, where did that money go you duuh m@$$ conservatives??
 
In reply to @ABC
Still nothing about the Biden laptop? PATHETIC.
 
In reply to @ABC
Sure, first they charge more to register an EV in TN & now they are going to double up the taxes on them? While we lead the country in hospital closing. While we still have an opioid & Covid crisis. While TennCare is failing. This state is so f’ing messed up with its priorities.
 
The Bill Lee Plan: Let’s
A) take money that isn’t ours, to
B) fix problems that 15 years of our party’s policies caused and
C) pay our friends’ companies to do it.

Welcome to Tennessee.
 
In reply to @ABC
This ridiculous plan will have no chance in court.
 
In reply to @ABC
Public private partnerships: A slick way to steal your tax dollars & give it to private interests. Most likely Lee will ensure there will be limited oversight & limited accountability for the private sector contractors. Prepare for huge delays & cost overruns!
 
In reply to @ABC
Why single out electric vehicles? I don't get it
 
In reply to @ABC
are proving by suppressing the #twitterfiles that they have and ARE CURRENTLY colluding with the @DemocratPartyUS #TWITTERGATE just keeps getting bigger @POTUS pic.twitter.com/X7nJEgj7aV
 
In reply to @ABC
See, there is no such thing as saving money!! They will get you one way or another
 
In reply to @ABC
May any Tennessean that voted for him always want to pee after they settle in bed in night.
 
 
 
Simple solution: Nobody go to the shithole Oklahoma.
 
In reply to @ABC
So Ford is building a EV car factory in the state abd he decided to increase EV fee
 
In reply to @ABC
Highway projects are mostly funded by the tax added into gasoline. I totally forget about that.
 
In reply to @ABC
How could anybody live in that s*** hole Southern State
 
In reply to @ABC
1.3 trillion dollar infrastructure bill 11% for actual infrastructure where's the other 89% going?
 
In reply to @ABC
That's the way government is just take all of our damn money, but most citizens can't afford EV anyways maybe hand me downs, if that.
 
 
In reply to @ABC
Hahaha good. Let all the Tesla owners suffer for supporting right wingers.
 
In reply to @ABC
Tennessee electric customers pay state sales taxes on electricity. Why is a special tax on EV needed?
 
 
In reply to @ABC
مازال الوضع كما هو ينكلون بنا بلا توقف لايريدون ان يتركوننا وشأننا ولا يتوقفون عن مضايقتنا وازعاجنا والضغط علينا يتعاملون معنا وكاننا عبيد مملوكين لهم نريد استعادة حريتنا وكرامتنا الإنسانية انقذونا من هذا الجحيم نرجوكم
 
Only poor and struggling will suffer…what if your family needs to go to a hospital??
 

Retweeters

51 retweeters not shown
For access to this functionality a Trendsmap Explore subscription is required.

A Trendsmap Explore subscription provides full access to all available timeframes

Find out more

Thanks for trying our Trendsmap Pro demo.

For continued access, and to utliise the full functionality available, you'll need to subscribe to a Trendsmap Pro subscription.

Find out more

This account is already logged in to Trendsmap.
Your subscription allows access for one user. If you require access for more users, you can create additional subscriptions.
Please Contact us if you are interested in discussing discounts for 3+ users for your organisation, or have any other queries.